Children & Families
The primary aim of our Sunday School is to convey the love of God through teaching and fellowship. Using appropriate curriculum for ages three through fifth grade, the children become familiar with Bible stories, worship in the Episcopal Church and our Christian response to the world around us. Childcare is available from 9:30 AM-12:00 AM each Sunday and after that as needed. Teachers, aides and administrators are always needed for this ministry.
Contact us for information.
- 8:00am Said Eucharist In-Person only
- 10:30am Choral Eucharist In-Person and online
- Christian Education: 9:30am-10:15am (K-High School)
- Adult Forum & Bible Study: 9:30am
- Bible Study: 7pm – Zoom
FRIDAY (DURING LENT)
- Stations of the Cross with Reflections: 7pm